What's gone wrong???

- Empty seats in the IPL matches. No jam-packed crowd for a twenty 20 match?

- Yet to see a 200 plus score in this IPL.

- Still no joy for Ferrari :(

- A debut team is having - to quote from espnstar.com - "too much brute force for his rivals to seriously compete".

- Neither Raikkonen nor Hamilton have a won a race so far this season!

- The face of Roger Federer with the Champion's cup is in the papers no more.

- Manchester United lost a semi final!

- Berbatov is running - yes running! - during a game.

- My happy-go-lucky friend says "I ve studied couple of units in SS". (And we re only in the study holidays)

- My geeky friend says "seriously me full time ipl,epl and fpl only".

- And I am suddenly having thoughts about studying during study holidays. (Hopefully these feelings will go away for they are very disturbing).

1 comment:

The Maverick said...

"Manchester United lost a semi final!"What's so wrong abt that??? :P