Naming Convention

It always makes me wonder how people can mess a name as simple as mine. Let me tell you what I mean.

My EDC mam thought my name was Sai Shankar.
HOD thought it was Shankar.
EDC Lab mam thought it was Sai Saravanan.
So did the other sec boys for sometime. :D
Apple lab mam thought it was Sarvesh Gautham/Sai Vignesh.
uP sir thought it was Sowmya Narayan.
OS mam thinks(still :D) it is Sai Krishna.

I even had a boy from the other sec come to me and ask earnestly "Dei unnoda unmayana per ennada?" Lol!

Note : My real name is Sai Santhosh :)


8 comments:

VICHU said...

I also remember that u were called Sai Vignesh once by someone.. Why dint u mention abt that? :)

Sai said...

Ah that was by our Apple lab mam, as mentioned :)

S.Subadesh Kanna said...

err.. i tot ur name was just sai !

Sai said...

so do few of my other friends :)

Krishna said...

@Subadesh - Eh.. When it comes to boys, when did u ever remember or even know things abt em? ;)

The Maverick said...

"It always makes me wonder how people can mess a name as simple as mine"
Yeah!You have my sympathies.Why do people mess up a simple name like Sowmya Narayan? :(

2much2ask said...

Apple lab mam is kinda weird :D
this blog is LOLable

-Aniruth

Sai said...

@Ani : Thanks :D