New Year Resolutions :)

I will no longer spend long hours gaming,
Rather I will concentrate more on studying;

I will not waste my time in vetti websites,
And find a physical activity like flying kites;

I will no longer think lazyness is good for me,
And accept the fact that hardwork is the key;

I will take notes in all the classes I attend,
And not be playing hollywood with my friend;

I will no longer cut classes for no reason,
And consider bunking an act of treason;

Importantly, tomorrow when I see this thing,
I shall not burst out laughing.

Happy New Year Ppl :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL right away..Hope u atleast stick or think of it once a month for ur gang is a spree n impish. hard to stick on dude.. :) anyways nice one u ll succeed :) if ya try and follow :D me planning to go for it..
HAPPY NEW YEAR SAI!!!WALK OUT AND EXPLORE AND VANQUISH(SUCCESS)!!

2much2ask said...

nice...

-aniruth

Sai said...

@Nandini : Am already lol-ing at the list.. So chances of completin any of those re rather slim :D

@Ani : Thanks man :)