The Clueless Walk

My life is one long walk down a road,
Down a road whose destination is not known;
Not knowing where I go has been the fun,
The fun is what that keeps me going.

I often have found people to walk with me,
To walk with me on an otherwise lonely road;
Lonely road it has been when there was none,
There was none to speak or listen to.

My path has often been chosen by other people,
Other people who have their own path to follow;
To follow them gives me more time with them,
With them have I had many a cherished memories.

I have no clue where am supposed to go,
To go left or right is not my concern,
Not my concern for this I know well,
I know well that only the journey matters.

9 comments:

VICHU said...

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams song mathiriye iruke.. :)

Sai said...

Oh ya.. Just noticing it now :D

VICHU said...

daiii... :D
compare every line to that song.. :D

Sai said...

I cant believe Green Day copied my ideas!

VICHU said...

And I cant believe Sai Santhosh plagiarised! :(

Sai said...

I admit both are along similar lines but that song was definitely not on my mind when i wrote this!

VICHU said...

hmmm.. i m just too cynical at times.. :)

Sai said...

:)

Krishna said...

@ sai : good one : )
@ vishnu : at times !?! When haven't you been :P