"Chicken? Ewww" - SOS 2.1

Semester 2
Chapter 2 : Chicken? Ewww

First a kutty flashback. We go to 2006 when am doing my 12th.
(Just roaming around my house)
Me : What's for dinner? 
Mom : Today Sunday na. So chicken.
Me : Chicken a? Chi. Am skipping lunch today then.
Mom : You can eat Maggi. Like you do every Sunday.
Me : But I can't even stand the smell. Its disgusting.
Mom : Adjust one day.

Okay next we go back to 2008 when am in my 2nd semester. 
Me and my friend Vishnu go out to eat.
(looking at the menu)
Vishnu : What you want?
Me : I donno. Anything is ok man.
Vishnu : Seri. We ll take the chicken fried rice and the chicken biriyani.
Me : Add chicken manjurian too.
Vishnu : Vokay.

Well this conversion from being a pure vegetarian to a eating-chicken-everytime-I-go-out is solely thanks to hanging out with a group of friends who I guess have never eaten veg anytime they went out. 
Also to Bismi and the local mall where we go to eat at least once a week.

2 comments:

VICHU said...

Why is chapter 2.1 without any mention of that semester?

Sai said...

Ok now the 2nd flashback is moved to 2nd sem :)