The Good Days

It is 8 30 in the morning and my alarm messed up. And waking up, I realize there is no real use going to college anymore. Lets face it, I can't make it to the 9 o clock attendance and my project work is still incomplete which means I won't be getting the 4 o clock attendance either. So I decide to make the best out of the day.

Ate breakfast for the first time in months. Got back into reading books during the two hour power shut down. But the most productive use of the day was probably watching Scrubs fifth season in full. Twenty 20 minute episodes, time well spent :)

Everyone in college has so many good days like these. Thats the thing about college life. You get to bunk the whole day simply because you don't "feel" like going. And this will probably be one of the things I ll miss the most. Not doing anything when you got work to do.

No comments: