God Is Great ;)

So there I was sitting in the open auditorium looking at the cultural show. Just as I was beginning to get bored, it happened.

Someone crossed me and sat two rows in front of me. My God, was she beautiful. The easy smile, the flowing hair, the breath-taking beauty. I had never seen a more beautiful woman. It was like I was in a dream. I sat there, totally blanked out. She was easily the most beautiful woman I have seen in my.. Wait.

A group dance from the B Arch girls just started. And there she was. Right in the middle of the group. One look at her could just fill any man with a thousand smiles. The slight touch of laziness in her dance was magical. I had never seen a more beautiful woman. I knew I could look at such beauty all day along and still.. Wait.

Thoughts about the girl of my dreams popped into my mind. To say she was stunning would be such an understatement. I mean, she was easily the most beautiful woman I had seen in real life. I had always wondered how an angel would look like. After seeing her, I knew. It had to be.. Wait.

And the list keeps growing. There is only one possible explanation for all this beauty in this world.

God is great.

10 comments:

2much2ask said...

yeah, God is Great :)

VICHU said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VICHU said...

hey tats my girlllll... :(
betrayal boy..

Sai said...

If she s your girl, then u re a lucky man :)

VICHU said...

whats wrong with you.. :D :D

VICHU said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sai said...

Hey the ones from B Arch re good :)

VICHU said...

and BTW, B arch than enthu.. u can have the third and the first.. :)

VICHU said...

kya timing.. God is double great.. :D

gowthaman said...

Namma collegela figure ah??? Athukku chance eh illiyae.... ;) :P