Wow.. Just Wow..

We all have our way of reacting when we are sad. Some shut down and sleep. Some put their head-phones on and listen to slow songs. Some have long chats in GTalk. But there is one way that is a thousand ways better than the fore mentioned ones.

*) Switch on PC.
*) Open your browser. Go to youtube
*) Enter "Sam Anderson". Or even better try "Wilbur Sargunaraj"
*) View videos
*) If you are still sad, then even God cannot help you.

Let me tell about who these people are.

Sam Anderson. Hero of the movie "Yaaruku Yaaro".
His acting is so lol-able that you will roll on the floor laughing. Literally. Seriously, first time I saw him I was laughing so hard on the floor that I couldn't speak for another twenty minutes. This man, apart from helping you get over your sadness, will make you think "Ivane nadikum bothu(If he himself can act), we can do anything we desire". So putting it simply, he is one hell of an inspirational guy though in a purely unintentional way.

Wilbur Sargunaraj. Dance King, Drummer, Musical Sensation.
Check out his site. This guy sings so happily and with such enthusiasm that he is the ultimate role model for any fun-loving person. His song titles like "Appa, Amma I Want The Love Marriage", "Please Check My Blog" and "The Chicken 65 Song" say enough about him. This guy sings so jolly, its a whole new genre. Do check his songs on youtube. Or if you are lucky enough to be in the city where he is performing(Yes! He performs globally), DO NOT MISS IT.

Men like these are a rare species. A really really rare species. They are the true entertainers.
Legends.

Just goes to say what I said in one of my previous post. God is Great :)

7 comments:

VICHU said...

God is great. just goes to say why they named you and your brother Sai. :)

Sowmy Narayan said...

There is another option:
*)Call Rajkumar Gowtham
*)Ask him to sing "Oh eesa en eesa"!

Sai said...

@Vishnu : Lets not drag my first name into this, shall we?. My bro too :D

@Narayana : "I totally agree with you" :)

VICHU said...

Realised.. i m named after one too. :-O

Sai said...

Am not sure if am named after a God :)
You are :P

VICHU said...

I m the only Vishnu in my family though. :)

Sai said...

Touche :)