She Has Left Me. Again.

Why God, why?!! Of all the things I have, why take her away?!

Have you ever wanted something a lot in your life?
For I wanted her dearly in my life.

Have you ever had the joy of actually having it?
For I did have her.

Have you gone through the pain of losing it?
For I did lose her.

But I had her again the second time. I was happy. I really was. But now it is undone. I am now a man of constant sorrow. I have forgotten what is happiness, what it meant to spend long hours over something, what it is to have someone when you are feeling down.

She knew how much I loved her. She knew I needed her. But she has left me. Again.
Still, I can't blame her. She did try her best. But there are somethings that life doesn't just accept. Yet to think that she left me because of one flaw, I don't know what to say.

Let all who read this be my witness. I swear I will win you back. I will one day get what you really want. I will have you in my life again.

Who was the she? What was that one flaw? Well she is the fifa series. The one flaw is that my PC doesn't have a decent graphic card.

Bottom Line : FIFA 11 won't run in my PC.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha :D for a min there u had me worried.. I told u if u want i will buy u a decent graphic card r mother board..

maya said...

Pester your bro to get you a psp/ps3 :P.... not a graphic card...