What I Desire

There is so much I desire in this world,
And you know the list goes well beyond gold;
I want a thousand things from life and more,
Even if I don't get one darn thing I'll go sore.

I want to live my lazy life for long,
And on a stage sing my favourite song;
I want a lot of things to stay the same,
And to write a full poem that ain't lame.

I so yearn to own those big big eyes,
For which am ready to pay any price;
I want to salsa with a girl the right way,
And to have my friends with me all day.

I want to be a dark villain in a cinema,
In a role that will forever remain an enigma;
Let no one tell me something is very wrong,
Whenever I sing my favourite song.

This is just a few of what I desire,
The list will only keep growing higher;
If you can give me any one of the above,
You will forever have my love :D

2 comments:

VICHU said...

Nostalgia of something i wrote long back. :)
Nice poem.

http://vichugoutam.blogspot.com/2008/04/chinna-chinna-aasai.html

Sai said...

Nice list you have :D

Point 47 ftw :)