At The Wrong Place - SOS 1.1

Semester 1
Chapter 2 : First Day Of College

Well it is the first day of my college and I had to go by bus. Now everyone knows am not very good at going from one place to another on my own. So I got into the most direct bus from my house to college. That would be the 31 numbered bus. Now, remember this is the first day of my college and I had no idea where to get down. All I knew was it takes approximately thrity minutes to get there. And sure, after 25 min, I did reach the place. I asked the conductor if that stop is the college. Just to be sure. After getting an affirmative, I got down. And as soon as the bus left, I knew something was wrong.
   
What I had not known was that the stop right before my college stop is called "Mannar College". Why? Because there is a freaking college there. Right before my college stop is another college. I had gotten down at the wrong stop. Shyte.
   
It was a good thing I had started early that day. So I decided to walk my way from there to my college. What I didn't know was that it was a 20 min walk. I got there in 30 minutes.
  
I reached the class in time. The first period was Chemistry. He started teaching immediately. Thus five minutes into the first hour of my college class hours I was fast asleep.

1 comment:

Shyam said...

Same Pinch!!! ;)

1st day 1st hour of college sleeping!!!! :D :D