Orientation - SOS 1.0



Semester 1
Chapter 1 : Orientation


Orientation is the start of college life. They take you around the college showing you around. Generally dull stuff. But my first sothapal starts there :)

I wore what could be the worst choice for a shirt. A black shirt with orangish collar and sleeve. Yes, orange. Reasonably bright orange at that. That seemed to upset a few staff. I get shouted at on my first day of college. For wearing a bright shirt.

Unfortunately I wore that day only once again I think. And that day was when they took photograph for my college ID card. So no surprise I look like a moron in my college ID card. Which I have to use for four years.

But it was not all bad that day. The first conversation I had with a college mate was with someone who would be my classmate for all four years. He was disgusted with hostel food. Being at my grandparent's place I felt reasonably better. That person is the one whom we all now affectionately call Biscuit :D



1 comment:

Sowmy Narayan said...

And I was LOLing many many days about the boy who wore orange-black shirt and got trashed on day 1 without knowin who he was.. :)