The Empty Test Note

I wake up on a Friday with full confusion,
Thanks to all the late night preparations;
My mind is buzzing with stuff from Maths,
I know luck is my only hope to get a pass.

With two test notes I enter the examination hall,
One look at the questions make my heart fall;
The only bright side was I needed only one note,
Later I decide to leave the hall with my mind afloat.

I wake up on the Monday feeling little satisfied,
With decent preparation I was no longer terrified;
Again I entered the hall but now with no tension,
But when I saw the test note I was in confusion.

'Maths' was on 'Subject' column in the test note,
When i realized things my heart so nearly broke;
The events of Friday in my mind soon begin to run,
And if I still had the answer note, then the empty one...

No comments: