How Long Can I Go

Well having seen my share of novels and movies in my life, I have, for a very long time wondered just how long a sentence I can write in English without commiting any possible grammatical and semantic mistakes as known to me and hence I have decided to give this a try now here in this blog by stringing together as many clauses as I possibly can (for this sentence is a Complex sentence and not a simple or compound sentence) along with few other adjectives that immediately jump into my mind, which I must say is actually in a relaxed and happy state for I just noticed India win the ODI against Sri Lanka quite comfortably, and I hope that you read this, keeping in mind the fact that if I had used certain swear words like f... this sentence could have been much longer and appreciate this attempt of a fellow human who has tried this only because he is very bored thanks to the fact that he does not have much else to do. :)

P.S : Suggestions on elongating this sentence are most welcome. ;)

4 comments:

sarvesh said...

Inda chennai pasangale ipdi dan ;).. Nice one da.. Good try ;)..

The Maverick said...

Good one.Veeru would have been proud of u(and Sada too ;))

Unknown said...

I can c u been reading too much of Lord of the rings :) J.R.R. Tolkein effect kya???

mak said...

lol.. nice..